These Chrysanthemum activities have literally everything you need. This Kevin Henkes Book Study is packed full of, digital activities (google classroom and seesaw), anchor charts, crafts, worksheets, name activities and more! Your students will be engaged with reading comprehension and name activities!
Printable Pages in PDF:
- 5+ Day Lesson Plan
- Chrysanthemum Name Activities that becomes a lap book
- Chrysanthemum Story Structure Craft
- Chrysanthemum Story Structure Anchor Chart to help you teach!
- Vocab Anchor Chart pieces to print out and teach!
- Compare and Contrast Chrysanthemum and me Venn Diagram
- Comprehension Tri-fold for the story
- Sequence of Events cut and paste sheet
- Letter to Chrysanthemum writing pages
- Sight word cards
- Color by sight word sheets
- Directed Drawing of Chrysanthemum
- Story Structure Printable Focus Wall Poster in Color and Black and White
- Story Structure Graphic Organizer
Digital Activities (Pre-loaded in SEESAW and GOOGLE):
- Write a Letter to Chrysanthemum
- Compare and Contrast Chrysanthemum and You Venn Diagram
- Vocabulary Matching Chrysanthemum
- Class Name Activity (editable so you add your class!!!)
- Comprehension Questions
- Chrysanthemum Directed Drawing
- Chrysanthemum Sequence of Events Move and Place
- Story Structure Poster and Graphic Organizer
- Individual Name Activities (3 different activities!)
- Vocab Drawing Cards
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.