Student love learning how to help them read with Flippy Dolphin! Students will be fully engaged as they complete an anchor chart as a class, do a craft, practice in worksheet format and printable centers!
CLICK HERE and buy this in the BUNDLE for Reading/ Decoding Strategies
What is in this unit?
- Interactive Anchor Chart to put together with your students that comes to life as Flippy Dolphin!
- Student Craft, Students get to make their own Flippy Dolphin and draw pictures of words that they flipped the vowel sound on.
- Worksheets (A total of 13 worksheets)
- Centers (5 clip it centers *one for each vowel, 1 matching center)
- Flippy Dolphin Book Box Tool. This is a tool that you will print and laminate for them to help them practice their strategy on their own. This will also need a brad so they can “flip” the sound.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.