Here are some great little printable activities to use on Halloween or the days before. They are a great way to instill literacy and math while still doing Halloween.
This pack includes:
- Vocab teaching strips in color and B/W with definitions
- Vocab Flash Card Activity for Students
- 6 Color by Sheets with the following options Color by: homophone, sight word, Halloween word, difference, sum, and antonym.
- Halloween Word Work Shee
- Roll a Halloween Word
- Comprehension Strategy Sheets with Halloween Theme: Name That Emotion, Outside & Inside Cut and Paste character trait sheet, Cause and Effect cut and paste sheet, Author’s Purpose Passage with questions, Compare and Contrast Cut and Paste Sheet, Story Structure cut and paste Hansel and Gretel
- Read, trace, write, rainbow write Halloween Words
- Comprehension Foldable Book about Trick-or-Treating (non-fiction reader) with comprehension check questions
- My Halloween Costume Sheet
- Batty Addition Fact Sheet
- Story Problem Addition printable
- 5 Spooky Things Sheet
- Who Wore What Sheet
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.