Are you doing remote learning? These activities will help you go digital when teaching the HMH Into Reading 2nd Grade Curriculum. This is a bundle for the activities for Module 2 of HMH Into Reading that has pre-loaded for you into SEESAW and Google Slides. These activities are also great in class activities for an interactive white board as there are many activities with movable digital pieces.
How does it work?
- Everything is a google slide document for the students
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students. For Seesaw, make sure you are logged into your account. Click the links in the Seesaw PDF and add them to your Seesaw Library.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
What Activities are in each lesson?
1. Match the Vocabulary of the week and type the word in a sentence.
2. Phonics- Match the word to the picture.
3. Spelling/ Phonics- Sort the spelling words.
4. Type the Spelling Word in a sentence.
5. High Frequency Words ABC Order Move and Place
6. Type the H.F. word in a sentence.
8/9. Two different comprehension type activities that have to do with the week’s selection.
The Lesson Activities Included in this Bundle:
- Many Kinds of Matter Module 2, Week 1
- The Great Fuzz Frenzy Module 2, Week 2
- The Puddle Puzzle Module 2, Week 3
The lessons will be listed individually in my store for $3.00 each.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
These materials were prepared by a teacher in Utah State and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original HMH Into Reading Program work on which this material is based.