Engaging activities to help your students learn to listen while reading the book Howard B. Wigglebottom by Howard Binkow. Includes interactive crafts, anchor chart, digital activities pre-loaded for you into Seesaw and Google Classroom, and more.
This product includes:
Digital Activities Included (These activities are pre-loaded into Google and Seesaw just click the link, add to your library/google classroom, and assign to your students):
- Interactive Class Anchor Chart where you put Howard B. Wigglebottom together and talk about how to be a Bunny Good Listener.
- Howard B. Wigglebottom Craft about Listening
- Howard B. Wigglebottom Directed Drawing
- I can be a Bunny Good Listener writing pages
- Bunny Good Listener printable posters in color and B/W
- Matching Activity for Bunny Good Listener
- Writing page for How they can be a bunny good listener
- Directed Drawing of Howard B. Wigglebottom
- Bunny Good Listener Digital Poster
As the teacher who purchased you acknowledge you CAN add these activities and video to your personal Seesaw Library or your Google Classroom and assign them to YOUR classroom students. You are NOT allowed to share with other teachers/schools/districts /or people unless additional licenses are purchased. You are also NOT allowed to add it to the Community Library on Seesaw. Doing so would be a direct copyright violation and you can be reprehended.