Are you doing remote learning? These activities will help you go digital when teaching the Journey’s Curriculum. This is a bundle
for the activities for Unit 3
of Journeys 2nd Grade
for Google Classroom AND pre-loaded into Seesaw. These activities are also great in class activities for an interactive white board as there are many activities with movable digital pieces.
How does it work?
What Activities are in each lesson?
- Everything is a google slide document for the students
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students. For Seesaw, make sure you are logged in, click the link in the Seesaw pdf and add it to your library.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
1. Match the Vocab- Students move the definition next to the correct picture, then type a sentence using the vocab word.
2. Spelling- Move and place the word next to the correct picture
3. Spelling- Sort the spelling words under the correct column (i.e. short a and short i
4. Spelling- Type the spelling word into a sentence
5. High Frequency Words- Move and place the H.F. words into alphabetical order
6. High Frequency Words- Type the H.F. word into a sentence
7 &8. Comprehension- This depends on the story and the comprehension focus of that week. One will always focus on the main comprehension strategy, while the other may be a review of a comprehension strategy.
The Lesson Activities Included:
- Unit 3, Lesson 11 Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type
- Unit 3, Lesson 12 Ah, Music!
- Unit 3, Lesson 13 Schools Around the World
- Unit 3, Lesson 14 Helen Keller
- Unit 3, Lesson 15 Officer Buckle and Gloria
The lessons will be listed individually in my store for $3.00 each.
*The price will go up with each added lesson. Hence the big saving in getting it while it is still growing!
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
These materials were prepared by a teacher in Utah State and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original Journeys Reading Program work on which this material is based.
based on 0
We’d love to help you with any questions about our products. Please contact us.