Distance learning digital activities for alphabet letter b. These activities are pre-loaded for you in Google and Seesaw!
You can also CLICK HERE and buy this in the BUNDLE of all the letters!
The activities for each letter are as follows:
How does it work?
- Basic Tracing with numbers of large letter in uppercase and lowercase
- Basic Tracing with number of 4 smaller letter in uppercase and lowercase
- Basic Tracing of upper and lowercase of letter without numbers
- Place the play dough pieces uppercase
- Place the play dough pieces lower case
- Dot the Letter Uppercase
- Dot the Letter Lowercase
- Dot all the letters in an array uppercase
- Dot all the letter in an array lowercase
-Everything is pre-loaded into Google Slides AND Seesaw
-You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities.
For Google: You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students.
For Seesaw: Make sure you are signed into Seesaw. Click the link in the PDF and add it to your Seesaw Library! Then assign it to your students.
As the teacher who purchased you acknowledge you CAN add these activities and video to your personal Seesaw Library or your Google Classroom and assign them to YOUR classroom students. You are NOT allowed to share with other teachers/schools/districts /or people unless additional licenses are purchased. You are also NOT allowed to add it to the Community Library on Seesaw. Doing so would be a direct copyright violation and you can be reprehended.