Are you doing remote learning? These activities will help you go digital when reading aloud Love Monster by Rachel Bright. These digital activities are pre-loaded for you into Seesaw and Google! These activities are also great in class activities for an interactive white board as all three activities have movable digital pieces.
What Activities are there?
1. Sequence of Events Move and Place. Students will move the sentences into the order that they are in the story. Each center also has a picture to represent what is going on in that part of the story.
2. Mystery 100 Chart Picture of Love Monster. Red squares are provided to make his shape. It also has a list of numbers next to the 100 chart that tells them which squares need a red cover. It also has moveable eyes, eyebrows, mouth, and heart to move over once they have covered the squares.
3. Build a Monster Activity. Students are supplies with all different pieces of monsters to build their own Love Monster!
How does it work?
- Everything is loaded into Google Slides and Seesaw
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students. For Seesaw, make sure you are logged into your account. Click the links in the Seesaw PDF and add them to your Seesaw Library.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
These materials were prepared by a teacher in Utah State and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original HMH Into Reading Reading Program work on which this material is based.