You students will enjoy learning about one of the most influential men in history Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. They will be engaged with an adorable craft, simple print outs. and Digital Activities (pre-loaded into Seesaw and Google) to learn and write all about MLK!
Here is an activity pack to help you in your Martin Luther King Jr. teaching. These activities are paired with the books; Martin’s Big Words and A Picture Book of Martin Luther King Jr.
This is intended to develop deeper thinking skills, and writing while also infusing history.
This is what the pack contains for printing:
- Teacher Suggestions Pages with instructions of how to lay it out over 4days+
- Martin Luther King Jr. Vocabulary Teacher Cards
- Martin Luther King Jr. Vocab Flash Cards for Students
- Martin Luther King Jr. Chant
- 5 Fab Facts About Martin Luther King Jr. Page
- Foldable Easy Reader Book about Martin Luther King Jr.
- All About MLK Tri-Fold
- MLK Craft
- Martin Luther King Jr. Writing Pages
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Directed Drawing
In Digital Format (pre-loaded into Google and Seesaw):
- Vocab Matching
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Directed Drawing with Writing Page
- Comprehension Questions for Martin Luther King Jr.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Reader and Comprehension Questions