Engaging book study for the book Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson. Includes adorable witch craft on broom, and printables. Also includes digital Activities (preloaded into Seesaw AND Google) and more!
Purchase this along with other October Activities in my October Bundle!
This product includes in PRINT format:
This product includes in digital format pre-loaded into Google and Seesaw:
- 3+ Day Teaching outline
- Room on the Broom witch craft
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of a Witch
- 2 Color by Sight Word Sheets
- Sight Word Cards
- Posters for Cause and Effect, Blends, and Understanding Characters
- Vocab Anchor Chart
- Vocab Flash Card Activity for students
- Comprehension Tri-fold
- Directed Drawing of the Witch
- Character Trait Printable for the witch
- Inside Outside Character Trait Cut and Paste
- Cause and Effect Cut and Paste for the story
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste for the story
- Word Work Sheets for Blends FR and BR (Read, trace, write, rainbow write, roll a blend, multi sheet)
How do the digital activities work?
- Sequence of Events Move and Place
- Vocab Matching and write the vocab word in a sentence
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of a witch
- The Witch Directed Drawing
- Comprehension Questions
- Digital Reading Posters
- Kindness Matters Writing Page
- Room on the Broom Words
- Vocab Drawing Cards
- Cause and Effect Move and Place
- Type The Witch’s Character Traits
- Sort the Character Traits Move and Place
Check some other SPOOKY book studies in my October Growing Book Study Bundle Here
- Everything is preloaded into Google and Seesaw!
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students. For Seesaw, make sure you are logged in, click the link in the Seesaw pdf and add it to your library.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
based on 0
We’d love to help you with any questions about our products. Please contact us.