Engaging activities and craft for teaching about Rosa Parks. Includes print and digital options that are pre-loaded into Google and Seesaw.
This product includes in print format:
In Digital Format Pre-loaded in Google and Seesaw:
- Teacher Suggestions for a Plan to lay it out over 5+ Days
- Vocabulary Teacher Cards with image support
- Rosa Parks 100 Chart Mystery Picture
- Rosa Parks Character Trait Sheet
- Vocab Flash Cards for Students to create
- She Chose to Sit A Poem about Rosa Parks
- Five Fab Facts About Rosa Parks Page
- Foldable Emergent Reader Book with Comprehension questions
- Comprehension Tri-fold for the book I am Rosa Parks by Brad Meltzer
- All About Rosa Parks Tri-Fold Activity
- Rosa Parks Craft and Writing
- Rosa Parks Timeline Craft Activity
- Rosa Parks Sequence of Events Cut and Paste
- Rosa Parks Directed Drawing
- Vocab Matching
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture
- Rosa Parks Directed Drawing with Writing Page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Rosa Parks
- Rosa Parks Poem and Character Trait Writing
- Rosa Parks Reader and Comprehension Questions
- Rosa Parks Sequence of Events
Your students will love learning about this amazing person in our history through these engaging activities!
Click Here to buy this unit in my Black History Activity Bundle!
Feel Free to ask me any questions if you have one before purchasing.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.