Engaging activities for The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson with craft, directed drawing, Anchor Chart and more! Students will tie in Reading Comprehension with these hands on activities!
You can also CLICK HERE and get this in my October Book Study Bundle
- Interactive Anchor Chart for practicing cause and effect
- Focus Wall Posters for Cause and Effect (Color and B/W options)
- The Gruffalo Cause and Effect Craft
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste
- The Gruffalo Directed Drawing
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of The Gruffalo
- How Many Words Can you Make with the letters from “The Gruffalo” Worksheet
- Character Trait Graphic Organizers for The Gruffalo and The Mouse
- Make a Mouse Sentence Worksheet
*Please note this does
include access to the actual story The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson. You will need to get the book to be able to use this resource.