Engaging activities for The Little Old Lady Who was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams with crafts, directed drawing, Anchor Chart and more! Students will tie in Reading Comprehension with these hands on activities!
You can also CLICK HERE and get this in my October Book Study Bundle
Check some other SPOOKY book studies in my October Activities Bundle Here
- Interactive Anchor Chart for the Story practicing sequencing, problem, and solution
- Focus Wall Posters for Retell, Problem, Solution
- Scarecrow Craft and Label the action activity
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste
- Little Old Lady Directed Drawing
- Comprehension Questions Tri-fold
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of a Pumpkin
- Character Trait Sheet
- Comprehension Tri-fold
*Please note this does
include access to the actual story My Mouth is a Volcano! by Julia Cook. You will need to get the book to be able to use this resource.