These are activities after reading The Recess Queen by Alexis O’Neill. This is great for back to school or anytime you are working on Social Emotional Learning! Packed full of activities and comprehension activities including crafts! Keep your students engaged and learning with these wide range of activities!
- Teacher Lesson Plan for 5+ Days
- Interactive Anchor Chart for teaching about Mean Jean and Katie Sue problem and solution and character traits.
- Vocab Teaching Cards with cards for a Vocab Anchor Chart
- Focus Wall Posters for : Character Traits, Problem, Solution, Characters (in two different sizes and print friendly options.
- Student Made Vocab Foldables
- Color by Sight Word Sheets
- 100 Chart Mystery Pictures of Mean Jean and Katie Sue!!
- Solve The Problem an anti bullying activity to help students come up with ways to solve a bullying situation. Also helps you tap into the topic of tattle tales!
- Mean Jean and Katie Sue Character Trait Sheets for Students
- Story Structure Activity with Mean Jean and Katie Sue Craft. Focuses on Problem and Solution, Setting, and main characters!
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste Sheet for the Story
- Directed Drawings of both Katie Sue and Mean Jean!
- Recess Rules Poster with Craft. Students write way they are always a recess friend at recess and make themselves out of paper!
- A letter to Mean Jean and Katie Sue Pages
- The Recess Queen Comprehension Tri-Fold
**Please note these are only activities, to be able to use this product you will need to get the book The Recess Queen by Alexis O’Neill elsewhere.