Engaging activities for Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White with craft, directed drawing, Anchor Chart and more! Students will tie in Reading Comprehension with these hands on activities!
You can also CLICK HERE and get this in my October Book Study Bundle
Check some other SPOOKY book studies in my October Activities Bundle Here
- Interactive Anchor Chart for the practicing text to self and how they would solve the problem of too many pumpkins
- Focus Wall Posters for Problem and Solution (Color and B/W options)
- Pumpkin Truck Craft and Writing
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste
- Pumpkins on a Vine Directed Drawing
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of Pumpkins
- Worksheet for How many words they can make with “Too Many Pumpkins”
- Make a Pumpkin Sentence Worksheet activity
*Please note this does
include access to the actual story Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White. You will need to get the book to be able to use this resource.