Student love learning how to help them read with Tryin’ Lion! Students will be fully engaged as they complete an anchor chart as a class, do a craft, practice in worksheet format and printable centers!
What is in this unit?
- Interactive Anchor Chart to put together with your students that comes to life as Tryin’ Lion!
- Student Craft, Students get to make their own Tryin’ Lion and draw pictures of words of TRYIN all different strategies.
- Worksheets (A total of 12 worksheets)
- Centers (1 clip it, 1 matching center)
- Tryin’ Lion Book Box Tool. This is a tool that you will print and laminate for them to help them practice their strategy on their own. This will also need a brad so they can move the arrow to a different strategy to try!
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.