Engaging activities for We Don’t Eat Our Classmates with crafts, directed drawing, 100 Chart Mystery Picture, Anchor Chart and more! Students will tie in Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and Reading Comprehension with these hands on activities!
- Focus Wall Posters for: Main Character, Problem, Solution in 2 sizes and print friendly options.
- Interactive Anchor Chart of Penelope that you put together with your students and have a discussion about problem and solution. Also, how to solve our own problems with various calming strategies
- teaching ideas
- Sequence of Events Cut and Paste Sheet
- Penelope Problem and Solution Craft
- Penelope Directed Drawing
- 100 Chart Mystery Picture of Walter about to eat Penelope’s finger!
- Character Traits of Penelope Sheet
*Please note this does include access to the actual story We Don’t Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T Higgs. You will need to get the book to be able to use this resource.