Are you doing remote learning? These activities will help you go digital when teaching Module 1, Week 2 HMH Into Reading 1st Grade. This is for the Google Classroom. These activities are also great in class activities for an interactive white board as there are many activities with movable digital pieces.
How does it work?
What Activities are in this lesson?
- Everything is a google slide document for the students
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
1. Match the Vocab- Students move the definition next to the correct picture, then type a sentence using the vocab word.
2. Spelling- Move and place the word next to the correct picture
3. Spelling- Sort the spelling words under the correct column
4. Spelling- Type the spelling word into a sentence
5. High Frequency Words- Move and place H.F. Word Fishing
6. High Frequency Words- Type the H.F. word into a sentence
7. Comprehension- Sorting things that happened in the story and did not happen.
8. Comprehension- Sequence of Events Move and Place activity
9. Phonics- Students sort the consonant image by starting sound. Focusing on the 4 consonants of the week.
Click Here to get it in the Module 1 Bundle
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
These materials were prepared by a teacher in Utah State and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original HMH Into Reading Reading Program work on which this material is based.
based on 0
We’d love to help you with any questions about our products. Please contact us.