Are you doing remote learning? These activities will help you go digital when teaching the HMH Into Reading 1st Grade
Curriculum. This is a bundle
for the activities for Module 1 of HMH Into Reading for the Google Classroom. These activities are also great in class activities for an interactive white board as there are many activities with movable digital pieces.
How does it work?
What Activities are in each lesson?
- Everything is a google slide document for the students
- You are provided with a PDF with clickable links to the activities. You will click the link, make your own copy, which you can send out and assign to your students.
- The PDF also contains answer keys to all the move and place activities for that lesson.
1. Match the Vocabulary of the week and type the word in a sentence.
2. Phonics- Match the word to the picture.
3. Spelling/ Phonics- Sort the spelling words.
4. Type the Spelling Word in a sentence.
5. Fishing for High Frequency Words.
6. Type the H.F. word in a sentence.
7. Additional phonics slide for varying activities depending on week.
8/9. Two different comprehension type activities that have to do with the week’s selection.
The Lesson Activities Included in this Bundle:
The lessons will be listed individually in my store for $3.00 each.
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
These materials were prepared by a teacher in Utah State and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original HMH Into Reading Program work on which this material is based.
based on 0
We’d love to help you with any questions about our products. Please contact us.